Landscape construction and project management
Once your landscape design is approved, we can recommend and brief landscape construction contractors for you, to provide an itemised quote for the build of your garden. We work with a number of construction firms and engineers, depending on the unique requirements of each garden design, but we’re also happy to work with another construction firm of your choice.
At Urban GreenSpace, we only work with:
- Licensed, reputable contractors.
- Contractors with appropriate insurances.
After the budget for garden construction is approved, contracts and construction timelines can be provided. Each contractor brought to the project will have a direct contractual relationship and liability with you.
Urban GreenSpace will be available throughout the construction process, through regular onsite visits. This is important to ensure every design detail is built and installed as planned. We work closely with all trades and craftspeople to ensure a high-quality finish, and plant installation that delivers on your brief.
We’re passionate about native garden design, and repurposing and upcycling items that can be integrated into your garden in unique and creative ways. Recycling helps to not only reduce the cost of buying new items at retail prices but also to reduce the environmental impact of your garden.
Tips & Tricks
- Healthy Soil. What is it and why is it important?
- Native Garden Design Ideas to Support Local Wildlife and Ecology
- How to Grow Nutritious Vegetables Fast
- Let’s Talk About Poop
- Thanks Papa and Pop for Your Devotion to Wellness
- What is a Dynamic Accumulator Sock? (And How to Make One)
- Yulli’s Rooftop and Wall Garden Project: Part 3: Let’s Get Vertical
- Restaurant Rooftop and Vertical Gardening Workshop: June 16th
- Why I Love Composting and You Should Too
- How to Make a Vertical Strawberry Tube Planter
- Yulli’s Rooftop Garden Part 2: Overcoming Problems